General Admission Requirements:
1. Not holding citizenship of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
2. No legal prohibition for studying at universities and higher education institutions of the Islamic Republic of Iran, as confirmed by the Ministry of Science, Research, and Technology.
3. No legal prohibition for residence in the Islamic Republic of Iran.
4. Possession of a valid passport with a minimum of 6 months validity.
5. Presentation of a valid certificate of physical and mental health, confirmed by an authorized physician representing the Islamic Republic of Iran in the applicant's country of residence.
6. Sufficient financial capability to pay tuition fees and education expenses at Yazd University.
Specific Admission Requirements:
1. Holding a high school diploma or an approved associate degree for undergraduate studies.
2. Holding a bachelor's degree for admission to a master's program.
3. Holding a bachelor's and a master's degree, both approved, for admission to a specialized doctoral program.
4. Educational documents obtained outside the Islamic Republic of Iran should be endorsed by the Embassy or one of the consulates of the Islamic Republic of Iran in the country of document issuance. If the original document is in a language other than English or Persian, it is necessary to provide the endorsed original document along with its translated versions in Persian and English.
Yazd University accepts study applications for each academic year through the online system for the admission of international students (http://admission.yazd.ac.ir/apply). Based on the educational background and academic status of the applicants, a limited number of scholarships are awarded. These scholarships cover the tuition fees for students.
Short-Term Courses and Study Opportunities: Those interested in attending short-term study programs (as visiting or exchange students for one or more terms) or short-term research and study programs can also submit their applications to the International Scientific Cooperation Office of Yazd University.
Registration and Admission Calendar:
For admission in each academic year, the online system for the admission of international students at the University of Yazd is activated annually in December and remains open for receiving study applications from applicants until the end of February. After the closure of the system and completion of the admission process, the final results are announced around the end of July.